Universal Car Navigation System
Choosing a right navigation system for your beloved car might be one of the most daunting and time-consuming tasks to do. If you have been to an auto parts store or taken a quick browse through the internet lately, you might be well aware of how many options there are for you when it comes to selecting an in-dash navigation system. To save your time and solve your navigation challenges, Alex Electronics has rolled out the AL-8007 series universal car navigation system which could be fitted in literally any cars regardless of their styles or makes. If your car model is excluded from any of the navigation services provided by other suppliers, AL-8007 can be your best bet!
Model No.: AL-8007
1. Single-DIN universal car navigation system with a 7-inch, 800×480 pixels retractable screen and no CAN BUS.
2. Support the steering wheel control
3. Support DVD, VCD, CD, MP3, MP4, WMA, and JPG
4. Built-in Bluetooth speaker
5. On the multimedia navigation display screen, users can play their iPod, iPhone3, and iPhone4.
6. High-sensitivity radio pre-stores 30 radio programs.
7. 2-channel video output, 2-channel video input (with 1 input channel connecting the car reverse camera)
8. 4-channel audio output(left front, left back, right front, right back)
9. Built-in 4×45w power amplifier, 1 subwoofer output
10. Working voltage: 11-16V
SiRFAtlasIV AT840 high-speed MCU
Built-in 128M DDR2 SDRAM with maximum speed of up to 667MHz
20-channel GPS receiver
High-sensitivity SRF3 receiver module provides a positional accuracy of ±5m
Dual-core CPU allows the universal car navigation system to play music while navigating.
BAT21 Bluetooth module
Bluetooth hands-free calling, music playing, and freely switching between the mobile phone and in-car DVD interfaces
Support HS/HF, A2DP, AVRCP, OPP, PROFILES, and other communications protocols
Search dialed calls, missed calls, and received calls
DVB-T digital TV
ATV analog TV