BMW X1 Navigation System
BMW X1 (E84) 2009-2014 Navigation System
Model No.: AL-9209
Matching Model: BMW X1 E84 (2009-2014)
1. An 8inch digital display screen makes this navigation system a real eye catcher. It provides 800×480 pixels.
2. External 2-way decoder supports the original steering wheel control
3. Retain seat belt alarm function
4. Maintain the operational synchronization between the CD player and the dashboard.
5. The new navigation system goes in line with the design of the CD player which was a key element to BMW X1 series. It ensures a seamless fit into the car head unit.
6. Support DVD, VCD, CD, MP3, MP4, WMA, and JPG
7. Built-in Bluetooth speaker, rear mounted USB port
8. On this HD DVD navigation screen, users can play their iPod, iPhone3, and iPhone4.
9. High-sensitivity radio pre-stores 30 radio programs.
10. 2-channel video output, 2-channel video input (with one input channel connecting to the car reverse camera)
11. 4-channel audio output(left front, right front, left back, right back)
Built-in 4×45w power amplifier, 1 subwoofer output
12. Working voltage: 11-16V
SiRFAtlasIV AT840 High-Speed MCU
Built-in 128M DDR2 SDRAM with maximum speed of up to 667MHz
20-channel GPS receiver
High-sensitivity SRF3 receiver module provides a positional accuracy of ±5m
Dual-core CPU allows this BMW X1 multimedia navigation system to play music while navigating.
BAT21 Bluetooth module
Bluetooth hands-free calling, music playing, and freely switching between the mobile phone and in-car DVD interfaces
Support HS/HF, A2DP, AVRCP, OPP, PROFILES, and other communications protocols
Search dialed calls, missed calls, and received calls
DVB-T digital TV
ISDB-T digital TV
ATV analog TV
ATSC set-top box
Android navigation (with 3G and wifi functions)