BMW 5 Series (E60) 2006-2010 Navigation System
Model No.: AL-9210
Matching Models: BMW 5-series E60(2006-2010)
1. 8-inch navigation system display screen, 800×480 pixels
2. Retain the high-sensitivity radio receiver, and power amplifier without affecting the sound quality
3. With a click of the i-Drive button, users can still control all the functions as they did before.
4. Added DVD and iPod playing functions
5. Support the existing steering wheel control
6. The newly added DVD player also can be controlled by the steering wheel control.
7. Navigation/DVD touch screen
8. Built-in double CAN BUS decoders support the steering wheel control.
9. Designed in the same style as the Audi Q3 car, the multifunction GPS navigation system fits nicely in your car head unit.
10. Support DVD, DVD-R, DVD-RW, MPEG4, MP3, VCD, CD, CD-R, and CR-RW.
11. Electronic anti-shock system offers up to 5 seconds of shock protection for the DVD player.
12. Rear-mounted USB, iPod function
13. Front-mounted double SD card slots
14. 2-channel video output, 2-channel video input (with one input channel connected to the car reverse camera)
15. This HD turn-by-turn navigation system allows users to play music while the system is navigating.
16. Freely switch between the English and Chinese display languages
SiRFAtlasIV AT840 High-Speed MCU
Built-in 128M DDR2 SDRAM with maximum speed of up to 667MHz
20-channel GPS receiver
High-sensitivity SRF3 receiver provides a positional accuracy of ±5m
Dual-core CPU allows this multifunction GPS navigator to play music while navigating at the same time.
BAT21 Bluetooth module
Bluetooth hands-free calling, music playing, and freely switching between the mobile phone interface and the in-car DVD interface
Support HS/HF, A2DP, AVRCP, OPP, PROFILES, and other communications protocols
Search dialed calls, received calls, and missed calls
DVB-T digital TV
ISDB-T digital TV
ATV analog TV
ATSC set-top box
Android navigation (with 3G and wifi functions)