Mercedes-Benz R Class Navigation System
Mercedes-Benz R Class (W251) 2005-2014 Navigation System
Model No.: AL-9306
Matching Models: W251 (2005-2014) R280, R320, R350, and R500
1. 7-inch digital display screen, 800×480 pixels
2. 2-way external decoder supports the existing steering wheel control
3. Retain the seat belt alarm functions
4. Operational synchronization between the original CD player and the dashboard
5. Designed in the same style as your cars' CD player, the navigation system gives the tight fit you have been looking for.
6. Support DVD, VCD, CD, MP3, MP4, WMA, and JPG.
7. Built-in Bluetooth speaker, rear-mounted USB port
8. With this wireless navigation system, users can play their iPod, iPhone 3 and iPhone 4 on the DVD player screen.
9. High-sensitivity radio receiver pre-stores 30 radio programs.
10. 2-channel video output, 2-channel video input(with 1 video input that connects to the car reverse camera)
11. 4-channle audio output (left front, right front, left back, right back)
12. Built-in 4×45w power amplifier, 1 subwoofer output
13. Working voltage: 11-16V
14. Available in this AL-9306 series products portfolio are the Mercedes-Benz R280 GPS navigator, R320 intelligent GPS navigation unit, R350 intelligent GPS navigation unit, and R500 intelligent GPS navigation system.
SiRFAtlasIV AT840 High-Speed MCU
Built-in 128M DDR2 SDRAM with maximum speed of up to 667MHz
20-channel GPS receiver
High-sensitivity SRF3 receiver module delivers a positional accuracy of ±5m.
Dual-core processor allows this navigator to play music while navigating.
BAT21 Bluetooth module
Bluetooth hands-free calling, music playing, and free switching between the mobile phone and the DVD player interfaces
Support HS/HF, A2DP, AVRCP, OPP, PROFILES and other communication protocols
Search the dialed calls, received calls, and missed calls
DVB-T digital TV
ISDB-T digital TV
ATV Analog TV
ATSC set-top box
Android navigation (with 3G and wifi functions)