Mercedes-Benz C Class (W203) 2004-2007 Navigation System
Model No.: AL-9302
Matching Car Models: Mercedes-Benz C-class (2004-2007)
1. 7 inch high resolution digital display screen, 800×480 pixels
2. External 2-way decoder that supports the steering wheel control
3. Retain the functions of seat belt alarm
4. Operational synchronization between the original CD player and the dashboard
5. The in-dash GPS navigation system fits nicely in with the CD player. A seamless installation would be guaranteed.
6. Support DVD, VCD, CD, MP3, MP4, WMA, and JPG.
7. Built-in Bluetooth speaker, rear-mounted USB port
8. With this turn-by-turn navigation system, users can play the iPod, iPhone3, and iPhone4 on its DVD unit.
9. High sensitivity radio receiver is able to pre-store up to 30 radio programs.
10. 2-channel video output, 2-channel video input (including one channel that connects to the car reverse camera)
11. 4-channel audio output (left front, right front, left back, right back)
12. Built-in 4×45W power amplifier, 1-channel subwoofer output
13. Working Voltage: 11-16V
1. Voice-Guided GPS Navigation
SiRFAtlasIV AT840 High-Speed MCU
Built-in 128M DDR2 SDRAM with maximum speed of up to 667MHz
20-channel GPS receiver
High-sensitivity SRF3 receiver module delivers a positional accuracy of ±5m
Dual-core CPU allows the multimedia navigation system to play music while navigating
BAT21 Bluetooth Module
Support Bluetooth hands free calling and music playing
Freely switch between the mobile phone interface and DVD player interface
Support HS/HF, A2DP, AVRCP, OPP, PROFILES, and other communication protocols
Search dialed calls, received calls, and missed calls
DVB-T Digital TV
ISDB-T Digital TV
ATV Analog TV
ATSC Set-Top Box
Android Navigation (with 3G and wifi functions)